First of all, let me explain briefly.
For the uninitiated: Minecraft is an indie sandbox video game featuring 3D graphics, created and developed by Markus Persson – a Swedish game programmer.
The very first appearance of Minecraft was in 2009, as a buggy prototype. In 2011, the completed, official version was launched onto the market. Since then, Minecraft has always matured, upgraded and expanded.
This incredible block game has sold over tens of millions of copies.
Once playing Minecraft, the player will get an opportunity entering a freshly-generated world composed of blocks of different colors indicating trees, wood, water, dirt, etc.
Also, there are dangerous creatures lurking around this place, such as creepers, zombies, skeleton archers, giant spiders and more. But you don’t need to be panic since they only show up when the night comes. Because the sun sets fast; therefore, you should start building a shelter every time setting foot to Minecraft.
No help menu, no manual, the genius of Minecraft is that you cannot predict what is happening. The game itself specifies nothing on how the mission is done.
According to Fun Math Games Online, Minecraft is a game about creation and imagination. For those who want to get the most out of your gaming experience, check out the following awesome secrets.
Quick Minecraft Tips
The core activity in this pixel game is the making of different materials and items through a “crafting table”. Whenever creating a particular object, you need to arrange various kinds of resources in specific patterns.
Strategy is the key in Minecraft.
In this article, I’ll throw out some hopefully helpful tips that can support you the best in the blocky world at least one day. Not always intuitive, yet it’s pretty good if you make use of them wisely.
- When discovering a bunch of trash, you should throw it away. For some reason, you can place your trash near the closest cactus bushes.
- Instead of using Blaze, you just need to attack monsters with snowballs.
- In order to kill Endermen, the easiest and fastest way would be hitting their feet.
- How to get a little extra boost from the given potion? Simply throw it into the sky and it’ll work effectively once the liquid reaches your body.
- You can jump across the ocean by hopping on lily pads.
- Use flowers, torches, string, saplings or levers to break sand and gravel.
- To get unlimited water, all you have to do is – build a container and place in each of the corners two water sources.
- Nobody can see you when you are on the ladder.
Hope the quick guide here helps you discover more about Minecraft secrets.